There is no way in hell I’m telling you who I am. I have my reasons. Hell, after reading half of this blog you won’t want to know. You’re safer not knowing (just half kidding here).

So what is this blog about? Drama. Dirt. Advice. Come vent with me and maybe, if you’re lucky, you’ll realize that you’re pretty damn sane and lucky compared to most of the people I know.

For those of us who are smart and sane living in a world filled with asshats, you’ve come home!

  1. Shae Lyn says:

    Hello, my name is Shae Lyn. Is there any way I could talk to you through email? I’m 15, going to court to prove my father is an unfit parent and that the best living environment for me would be my aunt and uncle, his sister and brother in law. I can give you more details later, but I was wondering if you could give me any advice on how to prove the earlier? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time, have a great day. – Shae Lyn

  2. beth says:

    HELP ME!!!! My child’s father has BPD. How do i keep him away from him!?!? Any advice will help!!!!

    • princessjd says:

      Unless you have substantial evidence that shows that your child’s father is a danger to your child, you will have a very hard time getting the courts to agree to terminate his parental rights, and that is the only way to keep him away from your child. You may be able to get it done with a good lawyer. A diagnosis of BPD is not enough to keep a child away from a parent in and of itself. I’d need to know more to actually offer you any real advice.

  3. Beatrice says:

    I hope you are going to continue blogging. It’s good to see I’m not the only one with problems not of my doing in this state.

  4. Ashley Rowe says:

    Is there a way we can chat??
    I really really would like your input on our situation and it is long and drawn out ect.
    I would much rather chat with you on the subject then write it all out for you here and publicly write back and forth if at all possible?

  5. Crystal says:

    I have some questions for you, is there anyway I could have your email address?

  6. Concerned parent says:

    Hello. I just recently learned of several situations where my child wa exposed to being around other people while having sex. You’ve warned your readers against calling child services so I’m wondering what else I can do to make it so my x cannot be sline with the kids. I already have custody and my ex lives 500 miles away so they visit weekends or weeks at a time several times a year.

    I was also told in the past about instanses where my ex was violent toward my child.

    I can’t afford a lawyer and I don’t have anything I can sell to pay for a lawyer. But now you’ve got me scared to call child services. Any other ideas please? I would feel better if we could respond in private. Thank you.

  7. I need to contact you privately about some of your articles in april 2013

  8. Eric says:

    Hi, I’m Eric. I’m the father of 3 kids ages 7, 10, & 12. We live in Georgia. After a frustrating and very expensive divorce I ended up with joint custody. She has a sketchy background including 2 driving under the influence arrests maybe 15 years ago. More recently she was arrested for drugs, while we were going through the divorce. Since the divorce she’s been arrested for shop lifting. She’s also failed to take two drug tests, requested by me, as allowed for in our divorce decree. Yesterday, I learned that over the July 4th weekend she was arrested for dui after backing into an under cover officers car. She had my 3 kids and her 2 year old from another relationship in the car with her. The was charged with dui and 4 counts of dui child endangerment. She also had an outstanding warrant related to the previously mentioned shoplifting incident. I don’t have the money to pay a lawyer, especially given the lack of results I’ve previously experienced(i felt I should have gotten full custody from the beginning based on evidence I had gathered) Can you suggest any low cost avenues I may pursue that will help me legally do what’s in the best interest of my kids? I don’t want to send them back to her.

    • princessjd says:

      I know you don’t want to hear this, but you need a lawyer. I have yet to talk to someone who has won such a case without one. What I can suggest is this…

      If you have legal aid in your area apply and see if you can get a lawyer pro bono.

      If you can’t get legal aid, get a prepaid legal plan and use one of their lawyers. You’ll pay about half of what you would, or less, if you go this avenue.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s